Holy Spirit Guidance | By Rodney Holmstrom Global Field Director Celebrate Recovery

Waking up this morning there is a central message as I listened to God’s word from 1 Corinthians 2:10-12 NLT
“The Holy Spirit is revealing Gods love for me and you.”
This is so loud for me this morning.

Inhale- God is filling us with His love.
Exhale- I can let go of all my fears, stress, worry and distractions.

I am so glad we have His word and the Holy Spirit to provide every ounce of what we need every day.
I am so blessed that He is speaking through each of you to lift my spirits in this season you are personally facing.

Love you all. Have a blessed week!


 

Popular posts from this blog

Out of the Darkness....Into the Light! By Patrick McGinnis

Advanced Recovery : A Prelude To Relapse | By Durrell J. - Celebrate Recovery at University Carillon

We're All In | By Pastor Tullian Tchividjian