One Day at a Time | By Rodney Homstrom, Global CR Field Director

We often hear about the importance of taking things one day at a time. It sounds so cliché but it’s so true, isn’t it? I am reminded of the old hymn “One day at a time”. The lyrics speak to this important truth. 
Take in these words as you face today, friends. Yesterday’s gone so let’s focus on today.
 
”I'm only human. 
I'm just a woman. 
Lord help me believe in all I can be 
And all that I am. 
Show me the stairway that I have to climb 
And Lord for my sake 
Teach me to take one day at a time."
 
"One day at a time sweet Jesus 
That's all that I'm asking from You. 
Lord give me the strength to do every day what I have to do. 
Yesterday's gone, sweet Jesus, and tomorrow may never be mine. 
Lord help me today show me the way one day at a time.

 
Lord help me today show me the way one day at a time.”

 
We sure love you CR family!


Popular posts from this blog

Out of the Darkness....Into the Light! By Patrick McGinnis

Advanced Recovery : A Prelude To Relapse | By Durrell J. - Celebrate Recovery at University Carillon

We're All In | By Pastor Tullian Tchividjian