Order NOT Chaos | Eric H - Local CR Leader

“For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.”  Romans‬ ‭1‬:‭20‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Last week my wife and I were watching the eclipse in the parking lot behind my office. What an amazing thing we witnessed. My wife said that would see 98.7% totality at 1:58 pm and 38 seconds. She was commenting on how we can be so exact on what was happening before it happens. I said that's because there are systems in place and order to be seen. Chaos is unpredictable but order is predictable. 

I know there is some chaos in this world but there are so many systems in place that it's obvious there is a Creator.  There is a God who holds everything together and that same God lives in me and you!

Have a blessed day.


Popular posts from this blog

Out of the Darkness....Into the Light! By Patrick McGinnis

Advanced Recovery : A Prelude To Relapse | By Durrell J. - Celebrate Recovery at University Carillon

We're All In | By Pastor Tullian Tchividjian