He Is There For Us | Ted Kamena - AZ/UT CR State Rep

One of my brother’s from Arizona wrote these thoughts that blessed me and I thought might bless you too. - Rodney “But as for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and he will stand upon the earth at last. And after my body has decayed, yet in my body I will see God! I will see him for myself. Yes, I will see him with my own eyes. I am overwhelmed at the thought!“ Job‬ ‭19‬:‭25‬-‭27‬ ‭NLT‬‬ In all the struggles and trials of my life, in all the uncertainty, God had been there. In times of doubt, in seasons of fear and great pain, God has been there. In my own struggles with alcohol and infidelity, wanting only to end the pain, God has been  there. In the filth of that pig pen in a far away land, broken, hopeless, no hope for a future, God has been there. In desperation, I turned to my Heavenly Father for help, saying, “If You’re there, I need help”. Help for me came like a 4” firehose, washing me clean, giving me a seat at the family table, a ring on my finger that says “I’m His son.” He gave me this incredible assurance. The good news is He can and will do the same for you no matter what.

Popular posts from this blog

Out of the Darkness....Into the Light! By Patrick McGinnis

Advanced Recovery : A Prelude To Relapse | By Durrell J. - Celebrate Recovery at University Carillon

We're All In | By Pastor Tullian Tchividjian