Infinite vs Finite | By Rodney Holmstrom Global Field Director Celebrate Recovery

I’m holding onto the truth and reminder this morning that I can never fit God inside of my own understanding. If I could, then He wouldn’t be God. He is much bigger and more infinite than my finite mind can fathom. And that is a good thing. “Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.” ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭40‬:‭28‬ ‭NIV‬‬ I’m seeking this day to live not limited by the limitations of my circumstances, problems, thoughts, and ways. I’m choosing to live by faith in the everlasting God and in my weariness to look beyond all the things I may face today.
I want to challenge you to do the same thing.
Have a blessed week!


Popular posts from this blog

Out of the Darkness....Into the Light! By Patrick McGinnis

Advanced Recovery : A Prelude To Relapse | By Durrell J. - Celebrate Recovery at University Carillon

We're All In | By Pastor Tullian Tchividjian