Stay the Course | Rodney Holmstrom Global Field Director Celebrate Recovery

“You provide a broad path for my feet, so that my ankles do not give way.” Psalms‬ ‭18‬:‭36‬ ‭NIV‬‬

“...May those who love you be secure.” Psalms‬ ‭122‬:‭6‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Thinking this morning about how in the journey it's easy to lose sight of any progress and get frustrated.
Some key nugget reminders for me today...
📍Trust- Trust is essential to taking the next right step. He never failed me before, I believe He will be there again...keep trusting Him again for today.

📍Faith- Even though I can't see the end or even the progress, I need to keep walking in faith.

📍Hope- knowing with confidence that He will bring change because He never lets me down. I can't wait to look back on the progress and see how far I've come.

📍Gratitude- I want to be intentional to stop and look at the progress in the journey and appreciate it. Don't wait for the finish line to give thanks.

Even when on those days when it doesn't feel like I want to take another step, I must keep going.
I need to put my rear into each step courageously and then know my heart will follow.

Can I encourage you to keep taking the next right step and trust Him in faith? He provides the broad and secure path. We just gotta keep walking under His power.

May we all take the next right step today.


Popular posts from this blog

Out of the Darkness....Into the Light! By Patrick McGinnis

Advanced Recovery : A Prelude To Relapse | By Durrell J. - Celebrate Recovery at University Carillon

We're All In | By Pastor Tullian Tchividjian