Another Blessing - By Rodney Holmstrom

There was a song I listened to during the pandemic that reminded me of this: in the chaos and struggles in life, I can always find something to be grateful for. I listened to that song again today and it brought back great thoughts. I thought this would lift your spirits today as it did mine.

Here are some of the lyrics:
“I got my legs and I can walk (Another blessing)
I got my tongue ya'll and I can talk (Another blessing)
Even the air that I receive (Another blessing)
I got my lungs and I can breathe (Another blessing)
When I look around, I can see (Another blessing)
All the blessing that he's given to me (Another blessing)
Blessed my family and they doing fine (Another blessing)
Gave me peace, gave me peace of mind (Another blessing)”

Family, no matter what you are facing today, God gave us another day & another blessing. Let’s be grateful.
I am counting my blessings having each of you in my life.
 
If you want to hear the song, here is the link: Another Blessing

Have a grateful and thankful day.

 

Rodney Holmstrom
Global Field Director for
Celebrate Recovery
May 1, 2023

Popular posts from this blog

Out of the Darkness....Into the Light! By Patrick McGinnis

Advanced Recovery : A Prelude To Relapse | By Durrell J. - Celebrate Recovery at University Carillon

We're All In | By Pastor Tullian Tchividjian